The Art of Digestive Wellness
About the Art of Digestive Wellness course
How do you address?
- Chronic health issues
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Celiac disease
- Brain fog
- Cardiometabolic disease
- Environmental toxins
- High blood pressure
- Psychological conditions
- Fungal overgrowth
How do you assess?
- When do you refer?
- Is a change of diet called for?
- Which diet and for how long?
- What testing should be used?
- Who should order the tests?
- What is the latest research?
- How do you apply research?
- What do you do when nothing works?
Now you can learn from one of the best!
If you are a clinician, patient, or someone serious about good health, this course is designed for you. You’ll learn how to uncover underlying root causes of digestive health problems and resolve chronic GI symptoms. You will discover how to deal with complex health issues and how to proceed when you don’t know what to do! In short, you’ll gain the keys to digestive wellness and living a happier, healthier life.
Dr. Liz Lipski has poured her more than 40 years of experience into the making of this course so you can benefit from her profound insights. Based on current scientific research, clinical insights, and the patients experience, you will understand what needs to be done and how to put it into action.
If you are a clinician, this course will improve your practice. If you are a patient, this course will help you help your doctors. If you are serious about good health, this course will show you how to achieve your goal.
This course is a well-developed educational experience, designed with your goals in mind. Unlike a summit, this course is structured to ensure the knowledge you receive is comprehensive.
Get it all for an amazing low price of
Plus, it comes with an unconditional 30-day, money-back guarantee!
Why is digestion and gut health so fundamental to our wellbeing?
“What happens in the gut doesn't stay in the gut.”
“If digestion isn’t working, then nothing works.”
The Art of Digestive Wellness course is a must-have – Dr. Lipski distills complex scientific concepts in an easy-to-understand format. The assessments, action plans, and information sheets alone are worth more than the price of enrollment.
Virginia Darrow-Menegaz, MS, RDN, LDN, CMHIMP
Nutrition for Wellness™ – Functional & Integrative Nutrition Programs
You can be the one with the answers!
Dr. Liz Lipski spent decades finding answers to complex health issues where other health professionals couldn’t. She created this course to pass along her insights and procedures to you. Liz walks you through her science-based process for asking the right questions so you can get the right answers to unravel complex health issues.
Is it gut health or something else? Are your problems just stress? Have your health issues gone on for years? Are you a clinician who wants better strategies? Are you a patient who wants better answers? Liz shows you how she sorts it out so patients can better help their doctors, and clinicians can better help their patients. Now you can be the one with insights!
What you'll learn
- How to select an effective gut-healing therapeutic diet
- How to recognize celiac disease when it masquerades as other conditions
- The best tests for revealing leaky gut
- When to visit or refer to a physician to obtain a diagnosis
- How depression, anxiety, celiac, IBS and autism can often be significantly shifted
- The key factor that precedes autoimmune diseases and what you can do to change it
- How to strengthen cardiometabolic health with prebiotic foods
- What probiotic is effective, even during chemotherapy
- When and how to use gluten-digesting enzymes
- How you can change the way you feel with Psychobiotics
Going Deeper into Digestive Wellness
Your textbook for this course is the new 5th edition of Digestive Wellness—the go-to reference book for clinicians and people serious about good health since 1995. Digestive Wellness is used in dozens of college-level nutrition courses and is a classic in the nutrition field. In the new 5th edition, Dr. Lipski has extensively rewritten the book and provided hundreds of new, science-based, insights into achieving better health. This course, the Art of Digestive Wellness, takes you even deeper and brings out key insights not contained in the book.
Digestive Wellness 5th edition is published by McGraw-Hill and is available wherever books are sold. Electronic versions are available for Nook from Barnes andNoble and Kindle through Amazon.
What you'll receive in the course
And there is more!
- Review Questions & Quizzes
Each lesson comes with an optional quiz to test your knowledge and understanding
- Published Papers on Probiotics
Receive 9 papers published by Liz Lipski – over 100 pages filled with useful reference guides
- Presentation Slides
You’ll receive PDF copies of all the presentation slides used in the lectures for your references
- Audio Versions of Lectures
Listen to audio version copies of all the lectures at your convenience from anywhere, anytime
Take this course and learn from one of the best! The Art of Digestive Wellness is a comprehensive, practical and cutting-edge resource for nutritional and lifestyle therapies to support gut and whole-body health.”
Romilly Hodges, MS, CNS, CN, IFMCP
Liz takes the guesswork and mystery out of healing.
You can be the one who's empowered to establish great health!
This course is terrific value. It would be difficult to find an in-person presentation or program with an equal level of cutting edge clinically relevant information for this affordable price! Dr. Lipski is a gifted educator and takes a gentle yet authoritative approach to address gut health and today's most prevalent health challenges.
Tammera J. Karr, Ph.D., BCHN, CGP, CNW, CNH
Author of Our Journey With Food and Our Journey With Food Cookery Book
Part 1: The Fundamentals
- Future of Medicine: Functional, Personalized, and Integrative Medicine
- How to prepare your Own Health Timeline
Part 2: The DIGIN Model and the 5 R's
- The DIGIN Model and the 5 R’s
- A Deeper Dive into Enzymes
- What your Poo Tells You
- Leaky Gut and LPS
- Microbiome Overview
- Systemic Effects of the Microbiome
- Circadian Rhythm of the Microbiome
- Microbiome and the Life-Cycle
- Probiotics from Food
- Probiotic Supplements
- Dysbiosis-SIBO testing and treatment
- Dysbiosis-SIFO testing and treatment
- Stool Testing
- Gut-Brain: The Enteric Nervous system
Part 3: Returning to Balance
- Choosing the Right GI Therapeutic Diet
- Part 1: Overview and Enzyme Insufficiencies
- Part 2: FODMAP and Specific Carbohydrate Diets
- Part 3: Inflammation and Immune Diets
- Using the Flowchart Handout to Choose the Right Diet
- Testing for Gluten and Wheat-Related Disorders & Living Gluten-Free
- Testing for Celiac and Gluten Related Disorders
- The Gut and Cardiometabolic disease
Cooking with Liz
- Introduction to Cooking
- Liz's Daily Smoothie
- Cashew-Coconut Kefir
- Chicken Bone Stock
- Patty's Kim Chee
- New Dill Pickles
- Chia Pudding
- Additional Handouts
- Digestive Aids Show and Tell by Liz
- Testing for Food Reactions
A taste of the Art of Digestive Wellness
Enjoy an 8-minute look into the course lessons.
Dr. Liz Lipski
PhD, CNS, FACN, IFMCP, BCHN, LDN
Hello! My name is Liz Lipski, and I am a professor of Clinical Nutrition and the Director of Academic Development for Clinical Nutrition programs at Maryland University of Integrative Health (MUIH).
At MUIH, I’m training the next generation of nutritionists. At the Institute for Functional Medicine and the Metabolic Medicine Institute, I help train physicians and other health professionals on how to use nutrition more effectively in their clinical practice. Now I want to share my knowledge with you through the Art of Digestive Wellness course.
I have created the Innovation Healing Academy and this comprehensive learning experience, the Art of Digestive Wellness, to share over 40 years of experience in the field of integrative, holistic, and functional nutrition. I've dedicated my professional life to helping others achieve and maintain good health, and I am pleased to have you join me on this exciting journey of returning your system to balance and experience the healthy life that digestive wellness has to offer!
Become a health chef
A cook follows a recipe. A chef sees more deeply into the nature of food and creates recipes. I invite you to take this course and go more deeply into the underpinnings of health and become a chef of good health by understanding how your body works to achieve its best performance.
A strategy creates a strong foundation of good health. A procedure only solves a specific problem. If you’re interested in becoming a strategist for better health, I designed the Art of Digestive Wellness for you.Become a Health Chef
What you'll discover
- How you can use the systematic DIGIN approach to solve chronic health problems
- Which diets have been best researched for IBS, SIBO, Candida and fungal overgrowth
- The substance that is not digestible by humans, but essential to our health
- What leaky gut is, how to prevent it, and how to heal it
- The one diet that is the go-to standard for addressing health issues
- A food that gobbles up environmental toxins and has antioxidant properties
- How to use the enteric nervous system to change psychological conditions
- How to strengthen the microbiome to prevent and ameliorate disease
- Exactly what foods to emphasize and eliminate in clinical diets
- What stool analysis is and when to use it
I urge you to purchase this comprehensive program and begin to feel better in your gut and all over your body!
Elizabeth Pavka, PhD, RD
This course could easily command $1,000+, plus travel, room and board as a weekend workshop. You can have it for only $397 with a 30-day money-back guarantee. What are you waiting for?
How you'll benefit
- Learn what to do when a therapeutic diet doesn’t get the desired results
- How to reduce your inflammation using Epigenetics
- You’ll learn what food has been shown to reduce breast cancer risk by 50% in women
- Discover what times are best to eat
- Learn what probiotic is effective during antibiotic treatment
- Understand how to select the right diet to achieve your health goals
- Discover what fecal microbiome transplants are and what they can do for you
- You’ll discover a simple food that supports GI health, reduce blood pressure, modulates allergies
- Discover the Rx drugs that effectively treat parasite problems
- Preventing depression is a huge issue– discover the foods and supplements that can help
I found the Art of Digestive Wellness to be a comprehensive treatment of the digestive process and its critical role in health.
Ruth DeBusk, PhD, RDN
Geneticist and Clinical Nutritionist
Frequently asked questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now. It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does at least two years sound? After enrolling, you have access to this course for at least the next two years - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Does this course qualify for professional continuing education (CE) credits?
Yes! The Art of Digestive Wellness course issues a 20 credit-hour Certificate of Completion. We have applied with several professional organizations to approve the Art of Digestive Wellness for 20 CE's. You’ll find our updated list here.
Many professional organizations grant CE credit for online educational activities however, we can’t guarantee that the course will be accepted by any specific organization unless they are on our list.
Whether you want to learn the best therapeutic diet for your condition, check labs for parasites, learn to make gut-friendly foods, or even make your own toothpaste to improve oral health, this is your one-stop digestive wellness and nutrition bible!
Dr. Kasia Kines, DCN, MS, MA, CN, CNS
Holistic Nutrition Naturally - Best-selling author on the Epstein-Barr Virus
If you value your health, you may never find a better value than this course. You are on the threshold of discovering many of the keys to good health. All you have to do is enter.
There’s no risk to you. If you don’t like the course, I’ll give you your money back at any time in the first 30-days. What could be fairer than that?